Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Making a Plan.

School is back in swing and it already feels overwhelming and nuts.  This weekend I NEED to sit down and make a plan. I want to be organized so that I can have room in my life for not only school and finishing up but for my other personal goals as well.  I'm really stressed out about finding a job this summer and for next fall.  It also overwhelms me to think about it.  I need to clean up my place and prepare it to be a productive work space. I need to figure out which days I'm going to the gym.  I need  to grocery shop and make a meal plan for myself.  Its been itching at me to do these things but I've been on break for a month now and am just getting back into the structured schedule.  Deep breath.  I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!