Saturday, June 19, 2010

Great new product

So last time I was at Sephora they gave me a little sample of NARS eyeshadow base.  Interesting I thought, I am always having terrible smudges with eyeshadow... especially when it gets humid in NYC.  I hate having to fix it all the time and by the afternoon I've pretty much wiped off all my shadow.  So I decided to give this puppy a try... with low expectations.  I was wearing it on a very muggy day where I would be walking around a lot and going to a concert that night. Well guess what? This stuff WORKS. I was wearing a dark brown shimmery shadow and by the end of the night... sweat and all there was just a tiinnnyyy little line of shadow. On a normal day there is no line at all. It's a bit pricey at $24 but it really is a great product. I plan on buying the full sized one when my sample finishes.  Also note- the wand makes application really easy, it does not change your eye shadow color and once its dry you cant feel it.
Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!