Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blarg to this week.

I'm having such a busy week with school. I had my children's book due on Tuesday as well as having to teach a science lesson to 4th graders... today I had a huge math test... tomorrow I have a genre study due and I have to lead a panel discussion in science............ I haven't been to the gym since Saturday..... the good news? I lost 2 pounds last week! This means so far I've lost 4.5 pounds.... I hope I haven't put any on with my lack of gym time.... I'm going to go hard at the gym Thurs.- Sun. and not weigh in until Monday morning. I would really like to stay on track to losing 10-11 pounds before I leave for Oregon.

4664120732_755a729769_large

My summer school is coming to an end. Children's Lit ended Tuesday and will officially end tomorrow when I turn in my final project.  Science ends next Thursday and Health and Math end on June 30th.

1 comment:

I love to hear from you!