Friday, January 7, 2011

Dreamy Wedding Outfits

I'm not sure what it is.  I never used to think about weddings or my wedding.  Lately I can't stop thinking about it. Maybe its because every other minute someone I know is getting engaged. And I'm in a serious relationship.  I've started thinking about my own wedding. I think I may do a series of posts on different wedding ideas I have.  What I'm thinking about tonight are engagement photos (so weird I know....) and I think I would love  to have a flirty feminine look, a goddess look and a cocktail look.

For a goddess look... imagine running around the woods in this... maybe even barefoot.  Fancy frills in a lovely natural setting. This color would photograph nicely too.




This is just pretty. Some with and some without the sweater.




And a little glam....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!