Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Road Trip- New Mexico

Our first stop and second to last stop was New Mexico.  This state is TRULY the land of enchantment.  Really amazing scenery, great food and nice people.  I  LOVED Santa Fe and will most assuredly go back.  Our first stop was in Southern New Mexico at the White Sands National Monument.  This place will take your breath away. We arrived just before sunset and left at the end of sunset.  I think it must have been one of the most beautiful experiences of my life.







none of the pictures could do it justice....

Santa Fe came toward the end of the trip when we circled back.  They have lovely food and a quaint little shopping square.  I recommend just leisurely walking around and taking it all in.  Lots of art and culture here.





I really liked New Mexico and my biggest recommendation would be to eat eat eat.  And to take in as much art as possible. And to SHOP. And LOVE the amazing weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!