Wednesday, September 1, 2010

update and more projects.

I was having issues with formatting on the last post so I'm adding a little bit more... I also have done a little research on my projects and therefor have more to add.

First-
for my black dress I chose a fabric.  Its is a slightly shiny cotton sateen from Mood in the Garment District. I chose the fabric online and will go make a purchase as soon as my patterns get here and I know what I need.


I also bought a crock pot on amazon.com for a great price.  I'm a huge stew/soup lover and you can pack a lot of healthy low fat meals into one of those babies. I actually love the idea of of throwing a bunch of stuff in and coming home to delicious homemade soup after teaching.  Mmmmm soup is one of my favorite parts of cold weather and its about to get REALLY cold.

Rival 5025WG 2-1/2-Quart Crockpot

For my final note- for students you MUST take advantage of this deal-
If you have .edu email address you can get a free amazon prime account (a 79 dollar value) for a year. It means FREE TWO DAY SHIPPING on most things (except most used stuff for the most part and some independent vendor stuff). AND only 3.99 for overnight shipping. I've used it for all my text books, my crock pot, an iron, a shopping cart and it is just great!!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/prime?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!