Saturday, July 17, 2010

A little of this...

I'm headed to Seattle today which brings my summer state count to 3! whooo.

I am going to as promised review another homemade treatment.  For this one you simply mash a banana and smooth it on your face... it provides moisture.  I did this as well as mashed in a few blueberries for good measure.

This mixture was a little hard to get on my face as it was pretty slippery.  Once it was on (I used cotton balls) it stayed on well and smelled awesome.

I kept it on my face for about fifteen minutes.  When I rinsed it off I noticed my face had a nice glow and did feel moisturized.  I will give this one an A-/B+ for the following reasons- the treatment would have to be done every night to be continuously effective, it doesn't keep well at all... the bananas turn black and stinky real quick.

Otherwise it delivers as promised.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you!